Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
Just wondering if we all pooled our resources (well YOU guys, as I'm in search of the info) and made this thread where we could list all things that are unique to the JDM Alpha model ?

Pictures would be preferred, but I'd just like to know what the differences were.

thanks in advance
Do you want Alpha or Alpha Touring as they are 2 diff. models?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
one of each?

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
Sounds like it would be more beneficial if we were to do both.
ok let me thumb my alpha owners manual and i'll see what i can come up with. i know that the alpha touring is just the gs and the alpha is a upgrade but now fancy grille or gauge cluster.

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
1. Jdm Alpha sedan:Fully loaded it has rear a/c,rear reclining seat,luxman system with amp and speakers,gathers system and alpine system,navi alpha front seats they have a 14 way positoning setting with power head rest the only go up and down you would have to tilt them by hand, storage tray in the trunk, 1st aid kit in the rare deck singal storage bin with out let a/c vent on other side instead of the storage bin,car phone in rear seat arm rest, steering wheel has hands free phone button with the phone mic on the door mounted to the back side of the mirrior the head liner has ducts for the rear a/c vent with wood trim the armrest has the wood trim on the back of it and credit card holder it also came with the ultra rare honda pillow and blanket snow chains that were rubber with metal spike that came in their own carrying case window visors type 2 and tcs body color grille trim no chrome outside temp gage, digital cluster.
2. Alpha sedan: not fully loaded navi optional rear phone optional,chrome or body color grille trim optional,armrest with cc holder and rear wood piece optional,rear a/c and headliner optional heated rear seats optional alpha fron seat optional 1st aid kit you get duble storage bin optional outside tem gage and digi cluster are optional gathers or alpine systems.
3.Alpha II sedan: fully loaded rear reclining seats cloth,luxman non navi system dual storage bin rear deck no type 2 no alpha front seats.navi may be a option for this not too sure.
4. Alpha coupe: Leather,car phone,type II,tcs,outside tem gage,digi cluster and navi standard ,luxmam system,and rain sensor optional.
5. Alpha II coupe: Navi standard,leather optional car no phone.
6. Alpha Touring sedan: Fully loaded navi optional,no rear reclining seats,digi cage cluster outside temp gage, GS wheels, type II,tcs red needles in the cluster,car phone optional,red,tan and orange stiching in the seats on the sides there will be one of these colors stiched into the seats, and alpha touring grille. It's a GS with a few extra detailed looks.
7. Alpha Touring II sedan: fully loaded Alpha touring grille, red needles for the gage cluster,type 2, gs wheels,tcs,red,orange,and tan stiching in the seats there will be 1 off these colors stiched in the seats on the sides.
8. Alpha Touring coupe:Alpha touring grille,red needles for the cluster,navi standard,colored stiching in seats,type II,gs wheels,tcs, car phone optional, luxman sytem optional.
9. Alpha Touring II coupe: Alpha touring grille,red needles,gs wheels,type 2,tcs,leather optional cloth standard with navi.
I'll post pic later.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Why would the Alpha have more standard options than the Alpha Touring? Were they going for a light weight sport thing? Why does the Alpha II have the least amount of standard options?

Do they even have Base, L, LS, & GS in Japan?

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
Why would the Alpha have more standard options than the Alpha Touring? Were they going for a light weight sport thing? Why does the Alpha II have the least amount of standard options?

Do they even have Base, L, LS, & GS in Japan?
Hey Lee how have you been? the alpha touring is only a GS and i use to think that the at was better then the alpha but my sources say and even kazuu said the Alpha is the top of the line modle but alpha 2 and so on are down grades it dont make since to me but thats just how they did it. well i use to think the Bata was the base modle but its above the base and stand legends but it has cloth but alot of up grade.
The GS is alpha touring ka7 and alpha touring coupes are ls the bata would be l with a sun roof but up graded stereo and the SE is called the Grand Stage it has the alpha touring grille and gage but cloth and no folding mirriors.

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
14 way power seats!!!!
yea they do eveything ours do but more like the lumbar is power and the head rest are power the move up and down power but you have to tilt them your self even the alpha ka8 has them.

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
so can i order a seat and plug n play em in my car or is it more than that???
i would say yes but not sure. When i get my set i'll let you know but if you do get them its only the pass seat for us not the driver remember they are rhd.

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
I'm still getting pics together. But on the alpha 91-95 they had type 2 and auto tilt steeringwheel!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.