Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Umm, I'd comb my hair before I get arrested
That's just me

·
Registered
332 Posts
and I suppose you'd look primed and fitted when you roll into the police station at 5:30AM

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,573 Posts
I feel sorry for him... if he wasnt black and famous he wouldnt be forcing 14 counts on almost no evidence. He is guilty of about 2 of the 14 transgressions. But since he is very rich and always in the public eye, he should have known better than to act like a moron. but to chrage him with making a terroistic threats? thats bull****. he should have gone to jail in a suit he looks ghetto in his mug shot.

D.

·
Registered
332 Posts
dvp said:
I feel sorry for him... if he wasnt black and famous he wouldnt be forcing 14 counts on almost no evidence. He is guilty of about 2 of the 14 transgressions. But since he is very rich and always in the public eye, he should have known better than to act like a moron. but to chrage him with making a terroistic threats? thats bull****. he should have gone to jail in a suit he looks ghetto in his mug shot.

D.
i don't know about feeling sorry for him. if any of us got brought up on 14 felony charges, we'd have been arrested immediately. he got to spend the last five days or so confined to his 2.4 million dollar mansion. i'd say, being a celebrity has its privileges.

but you're right, it doesn't sound like there is really any evidence in this case.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
dvp said:

D.
I feel the same way

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Damm,

He only weighs a buck-sixty-five. Man, he must take a beating on the court, I thought he was aleast 180lbs for a 6'0" guy.

He better hope he gets off on those charges or he's everybodies' man in the joint.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.