Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Alpine CHA-1214 CD changer with AI-NET able to work with my stock Bose system. I have a 1995 coupe L. I've recently had the head unit out and noticed a DIN plug in the back. Is the cable all that's necessary probably with some sort of adapter? The CD changer was given to me. I realize that it holds 12 cd's of which only 6 would be able to be controlled by the head unit but it was free. Would love to put it to use. What am I up against if anything?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
lfashley said:
Is the Alpine CHA-1214 CD changer with AI-NET able to work with my stock Bose system. I have a 1995 coupe L. I've recently had the head unit out and noticed a DIN plug in the back. Is the cable all that's necessary probably with some sort of adapter? The CD changer was given to me. I realize that it holds 12 cd's of which only 6 would be able to be controlled by the head unit but it was free. Would love to put it to use. What am I up against if anything?
It will NOT work. The OEM deck controls any Alpine M-Bus CD changer. Alpine makes the OEM changers for Honda/Acura. The changer you have is Alpines Ai-Net changer, and it will NOT work with the OEM headunit at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.