Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently upgraded when my CHM-S620 got wet after I got rear ended :( (my trunk developed a leak). The Tweeter guy brought out a CHM-S630. At first I was a little worried but it turns out that it does work with the factory unit. The cool thing is It plays CD-RW's that my home stereo doesn't! :)

CDR's work fine (and always did on the CHM-S620 too) but every CD-RW I've burned so far skips in the car! I am using cheap Maxell 4X only 80minute CDRW's. Next I'm gonna see if using better CD's fixes the prooblem. I'll let you guys know by the weekend. I'm inclined to believe its the CD's and not the changer. Also, I'm gonna call Alpine and see that the real difference between the 620 and 630 is.

Here's the link: http://ecominet2.alpine-usa.com:777...S630&p_category=20&p_subcategory=25&p_main=10

G

·
That is good to know though incase my other CD-Changer ever goes bad. I don't think that I would have much hope selling mine on ebay and getting enough of a deal so that I could get the new one.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
That is good to know though incase my other CD-Changer ever goes bad. I don't think that I would have much hope selling mine on ebay and getting enough of a deal so that I could get the new one.
Dont be surprised.

CHM-S620's are still going for a good $150 on ebay, used.

-Jose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts