Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
link please

as far as i know, there is no red/clear tail light combo yet for a sedan.

might be some scam, but don't take my word on it...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yeah these are definetly real... The guy who had them custom made in Japan is on the forums. Can't remember his name right now. Hopefully he responds to say how much they cost to make. Can you say GROUP BUY?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Yeah, I think the person who is selling them, had them made for their Sedan, I was looking at these, but... I don't like the missing red strip on top, the middle section clear itself, that would've been different...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Why look to those???

Guys, whoever posting here you have to notice that we have a well established aftermarket company interested in doing business with us to produce these --check the "WHO WANTS CLEAR TAILLIGHTS?" thread.

You will see that we are pulling strong with this one and most of us are determined to make this an event that will not fall through. Who would you rather support, some guy in Japan trying to make money off of individual interest or a domestic company who may eventually have these on tap and can get them to you in less than six months time???

I'm telling you, keep faithful to S/R Motorsports and we will all be happier Legend owners.

BTW: the tails being produced for sedans are going to have red lens on the top as well, w/ a much better-looking clear mold.

·
Registered
368 Posts
it looks like he just sanded out the the top colour of the lenses

1 - 8 of 8 Posts