Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read somewhere of people using some sort of construction materiel, instead of dynomat, they said it was alot better and cheaper, does anyone know where this info is, or know anything about the subject, i read it but forgot where at, if any1 has heard of any alternatives, please reply thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
MMmmmmm! Try brown bread!

I was sent a sample of a product called brown bread. I found it a tad bit harder to work with than dynamat, but then dynamat ain't so easy to work with! If your on a budget this among other products made by B-quiet might be just what your looking for!

I can't believe its not bread!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
do not use b-quite. It sucks. I used it on my legend and it melted into a liquid in the heat. It then got all over everything. I have to take paint thinner and remove it.

I replaced with dynamat. I have found nothing works better than dynamat but it is the most expensive.

·
Registered
103 Posts
thanx henderson

I just used a sample lining a box that I built for a friend. It's a good thing we have this forum so other people can learn from our misfortunes! I won't be recommending b-quiet anymore! thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
248 Posts
peel and seal, best stuff I have worked wtih...

go to www.mfmbp.com and ask who your local supplier is. just like dynamat ultra, except you can get 100 sq feet for 80-100 bucks...

works awesome, sticks real well, thin, and relaly works...

b

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
hey Bing they don't have that anywhere near ATL:(

·
Registered
248 Posts
rick is a great guy for sure, and I am not saying anything bad about him, but I have not been able to justify spending any extra money on raaammat over peel and seal, same thing basically IMO...

I have about 50 sq feet of left over, I can sell it to you for abou 50 bucks shipped, I apid about 95 without shipping.

let me know.

b

1 - 9 of 9 Posts