Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for suggestions for a better amp for my subs the one I have now I think I will just hook up to the other speakers.
All suggestions welcome :)

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Hey what kind of speakers and stuff are you tryin to run. Bing has a deal on an amp. an autotek 800.4 i believe. it will push 110x4 or 450x2 if you want an amp to power two subs. this one will make em pound. I think his name on the forum is Bing0. last i knew he still had it.
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bing0

The door speakers are kenwood 5 1/4
The rears are kenwood 6 1/2
and 2 10" jbl subs I think the fosgate is good for the door and rear speakers.
Bing if u read this I remember you from the old forum:) you told me about this one if the amp is still for sale let me know.

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey...yeah, I have the amp but I think I have found a home for it...:) either in my own car or in an upcoming install I am doing...sorry...

to me the abolustely most important thing is getting power to your front speakers, the more the better, like your 6.5" speakers, even thought they may be rated at 50 or 60 watts, put an amp that is 2x100 or 2z150 on them, put the gains correctly, and you will notice quite a difference in sound, everything sounds more dynamic...

as for subs, go with class D man, for the subs, find a JBL, MEMPHIS, Lanzar, DEI...Crossfire..etc etc, you can find one that does 600 watts for 200-300 watts easy.

b

1 - 4 of 4 Posts