Acura Legend Forum banner

Anceltion coilovers for KA9

12K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  BoricuaFilms 
#1 ·
Ok guys I've seen lots of threads on here about different suspension for the RL. Originally I thought about doing Megan Racing or Ksport for the TSX.

I decided to get quality instead.

Anceltion coilovers 12/8k spring rates,15 way dampening adjustable, dual height adjustable. Very nice ride on these coils and can go super low. Bolt on installation.

Coilovers were provided by eliteautostyle.com They provide a service to buy off Yahoo Auctions or Upgarage for a fee. These coilovers came out to $1650 CDN after all taxes/fees etc. These coils are not easy to find because Anceltion has gone under but you can still get Algeron and Insurance quite easily.

Pics of the whole car coming soon.

See less See more
#2 ·
hey I've seen you over on the vipstylecars, nice to see another BC RL. looking forward to seeing the some pics man.
is the ride as good as stock?
or is it just good enough?
handling?
the Algeron and Insurance systems; the same same spring rates as yours?
and those two are alot more $ than you put out for yours?

#5 ·
Justin @ Eliteautostyle.com is great. Great communication and everything was as promised.

G1gold the ride is really nice. 15 way dampening so I can really fine tune it for my preference. Of course the small 19" tires I have now make for a rough ride! The coilovers retailed for 165,000 yen but Anceltion went under so a shop in Japan had them in stock on clearance for 110,000 YEN. I couldn't pass them up.

2000 Acura 3.5 RL
Anceltion coilovers (dual height adjustable/15 way dampening) spring rate 12/8
Weds Kranze Rapier 19x8.5 +40 MID, 19x8.5 +28 SLo (chrome/gold piercings)
Falken Azenis ST115 215/35/19
Front 3mm spacer
-2.5 deg camber all around
Rolled rear fenders
JRT Lighting 4300K HID fogs
Garson Glitter shift knob
'04 RL chrome shift gate

#6 ·
wow she's looking good man, that's a sweet colour.

are you in vancouver?
I would have thought the roads too shitty to get away with that set up, and it seams like the shitty roads are everywhere. I'm in north van, and go through burnaby and vancouver all the time. shite roads everywhere, but I guess you drive accordingly.

she'd definitely a beut man, keep up the good work.

#8 ·
oh ya, I guess I shoulda reconized songhees, and the james bay helipad. and what maybe oak bay marina?

I grew up there, nice city. last lived in the cook st. village area, love the dallas road cruise; inner harbour to gordon head.

way to rep the isle man, again she's a beuty.

#11 · (Edited)
Good eye G1. Yep that is Oak Bay Marina in the first pic.

Yep a lot of coilovers look similiar. The ride is superb. Still luxurious and comfortable yet it corners so much better than stock. I've ridden in cars with Progress, Tein, Omnisport, Megan Racing and more and none of them come close.

I love all the little bonuses as well. Anceltion uses larger diameter springs for extra comfort, welded Anceltion decorate plates on each coilover, plastic noise isolation rings on each perch to cut down on noise, and bolt on installation for the KA9. You get what you pay for.

#14 ·
No worries. I don't have experience with Ksports. All I know is from reading on the net and word of mouth. Some people like them and say they are good bang for the buck.

Thanks Spade. The wheels are definitely love em or hate em! I still hate them but I love the Weds quality and fitment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.