Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first speeding ticket ever and it took me 2 1/2 years to get it but now i gotta pay a $100 fine and i was going 53 in a 35!! aint that some bullsh*t! well let me know if you all got some too and how fast!

·
Registered
60 Posts
right on man i got one going 56 in a 35. Every time i ever get caught its when im not paying attention or just carelessly speeding. When ever i am drag racing or going like 110 on the express way i never get caught

·
Registered
685 Posts
just barley escaped a speeding ticket myself, was racing an older model vet (do they top out round 120) think it was a 69 stingray, we passed a radar trap at approx 123-128 I was just starting to creep ahead, we flew by the cop so fast he was a dot in my rearveiw before I could even react, the Vette momentaraly slowed then got on throttle again I was starting to panick (no licence no insurance and doing at LEAST 120) so I made a stupid decision and got lucky, I jumped on a sweeper of an offramp, now at 120 this is scarrry i braked a little too hard got sideways, countersteered a little too much and spun her once but I made it, I got streightened out pulled off and the cop went under the underpass and never even looked up. Needless to say I DO NOT ENDORSE RACING ON THE FREEWAY it couldve been a lot worse, so I no longer freeway race I just drag.

·
Registered
217 Posts
pulled over 3 times
53 in 30. result = 53 in 40. Took defensive driving, payed court fee
110 racing in 45. result = verbal warning

60 in 20 school zone. it happened today.i didnt realize what i did... cop pulled me over about 5 miles from where i did it and gave me a really hard time but i didnt get a ticket cus he didnt have his radar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts