Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Acura Legend
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I opened my rarely used garage only to find wifey brought her brother's 90 coupe for me. I went nuts of course, that first drive felt different than any other car I ever drove. My first stick was a Honda Civic but this was on a whole other level. I remember staring at the sky through the sunroof cause that was also a first. that leather hugged me as I sat quietly in there, no music, just me and the engine purring. It was only 4 years old with 27.000 miles on it but he kept it super clean and well maintained. For the next 14 years I went from that 27.000 to 203536 miles aided by warmer climate. It has been garage kept since with the hope of a total renovation someday. I could have replaced the broken timing belt, but Angel deserves a total reno. I watch motor trend channel very often to mentally prepare for it. Having had my after market stereo stolen along with the speakers and even wires, replacing it is a must of course but I understand the challenges of finding parts for a now rare vehicle. I'll post a pic when that day happens, until then Angel is under wraps laying dormant.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts