Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright! It's been awhile since we had a meet and the last one fell through. I have a great new spot with a great view of the skyline where we can take some nice pics. Iv'e done alot to my new 94 coupe and want to show it off. Also stella2fella (the guy who bought my 91 coupe) and new coupe owner blacklegend have said they wanna come out and show their new buys!

Holla if your down!!!!!!
Jeff

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im down whareabouts and when?
Found a parking garage at the AA center that has the best dallas skyline view.

It my be too soon but this weekend is supposed to be beautiful! Lets see how many people we can get and find a good date!

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
April is gonna be hard for me since we're trying to get the house fixed up to put on the market. I could probably make a Friday night GTG over dinner or something though.

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KEEP ME INFORM I STAY IN DALLAS ALSO AND I WANT TO SEE YOUR TAILIGHTS DID YOU PAINT THEM DO U HAVE A PICTURE
Yea. I painted and had them cleared. during the buffing process, one of the lenses slipped out of his hands and cracked slightly. I siliconed the crack from behined and am putting them back together as we speak. once there back together, ill tacke them back up to the shop to have them finish buffing. I will probably sell these and go for round two with a pro mix of transparent candy and clear. I like things 100% perfect. Im anal like that but thats what maks my cars look so good!
Jeff

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brian, You feel like hookin up this weekend or next before april?

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well as you can tell from the dallas skyline pics i posted, we have a great spot for a dallas meet. I feel like it's only me and brian repin d-town. Where all you dallas legend enthusiast at??? All we gotta do is make a date. I would love to do this soon scince the weather is so great. I plan on making it to NALM but still wanna meet up before. come on guys, where you at???

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright, im gonna start a list of people who live in the DFW area that should try and get together for this meet. I know Brian (Blackend) is having a busy month at work so im gonna leave the date up to him but i would like to have a decent turnout. These are the legend owners i know in dallas....I would like to know who will attend.

1.stella91legend
2.blackend
3.Fity
4.jigga225
5.tyronels
6.stella2fella
7.blakelegend

·
Registered
180 Posts
let me know when and where. i will be there. except if it is in the next two weekends. im moving to my house. :). finaly have a garage to work on my baby. way better than a apt.

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Not to push it out too far, but what about Memorial Day weekend? I think RangerJoe is coming down that weekend as well...maybe I can talk tnelson into driving down too.

·
I swag it out...
1,893 Posts
Memorial day I'm currently open... Its over a month away though....

Man, I want to get some rolling shots on the Highway, Like this, that would make my day

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok this is who we have so far:

1.stella91legend
2.blackend
3.Fity
4.jigga225
5.tyronels
6.stella2fella
7.blakelegend
8.qrilla

Now all we need is a date. Sometime in may sounds good.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts