Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
wow....another pristine 5MT, very nice!

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
Mmm. There is just something about the 5 speeds that get to me. Maybe I prefer the black trim on the rockers and lip or maybe I just don't like to go with the 6 speed flow, but even in that color, I'd jump on it if I had the means. Hope you get a hold of this one.

·
KA8 Legend Killer
452 Posts
I wouldn't pay almost 7K for a 92 Coupe w/170K

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
I'm sure theres some wiggle room but don't look down on it just because its on the older end of the G2 production while in the mid range of miles. Its got a minty freshness and has claims to well kept records. The only thing that would concern me is being 10k miles from a huge service interval. Thats about a thousand dollar job so I'd start offers at $6k and go from there because if it weren't from the big interval coming up, I'd think $7k were a fair price.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Actually yesterday we were at the $6950 'buy it now' and he would have the timing belt w/p and cam postion sensor done. I've been thinkng about it. Also thinking of a slightly lower offer. Sent him a list of questions and told him I'd contact him tomorrow.
This is an excellent seller, he went out of his way to take care of some issues with my 6-speed coupe when I bought it. Including new tires of my choice. I have no problem buying from him sight unseen.
Do I really need another Legend??? It is very clean with an excellent service history. CarFax lists almost all dealer maintainence.

WW:2cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts