Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
ive seen worse, remember that legend rolling around on like 22 chromes? THAT was hidious..

at least this one doesn't look all wacked out.. (as much)

but still the rims are wayy to big.. if he lowered .. it would be a little bit better..
and at least he didn't put a ridiculous full kit on.

and i have a feeling that cars been raaaped and man handled. :p

bamboo center console. true.... took JDM to the next level of Asian

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'VE SEEN WORST . . IT'S ACTUALLY NOT TO BAD ..(TO ME PERSONALLY)

BUT YOU KNOW I AM A BLACK COUPE KINDA DUDE .

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
Those rims are ugly as a newborn orangutan but the car itself looks fine. Wood in interior too lite for my taste.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
i acutally kinda like how the wheels look.

atleast they fit, offset looks okay.

idk about the bumper, he didn't really post a decent shot of it, makes me think it isn't that hot looking....

·
مثل واحد
337 Posts
Those rims are looking good for me, i don't like front bumper because the body kit is doesn't full

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
What's with the front grille? It's... not made straight. Or something.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
That looks like a "second owner" situation'

The car probably looked damn decent before whoever that is got ahold of it. If you pay attention, the ViS Cyber was never made for the coupe. That kit has been intricately modified to fit a coupe's face. the original owner probably babied it, this guy drove it into the ground. Same with the hood Looks like he bumped into a high truck or a truck bumped into him. He bought a carbon fibre replacement hood that he never got around to installing.

That wood grain is amazing! I've always wanted to know what it looked like in a Legend. I think it would be amazing in a black interior.

Anyway, that car is just hurting, but it's not hideous. Another goof ball ass misnomer by people scared to admit 20" wheels are just wheels, not a mark of sub-human car enthusiasts.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
i donno but personaly i dont like it. but every person has a diff. taste. i cant be gudjing some one;s whipp just because i dont like it. tha wheels are kinda ight tho

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
poor car looks like it has braces or sumtin

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
IMO The wheels aren't too big just the wrong colors/style to match the car. He could have better chances of selling it by replacing the bumper and hood and aleast tinting the windows if he intends to leave the black wheels on it. I wouldn't lower it on 20's unless I drove on perfect roads w/ no bumps.

@ [email protected], you goin to the Chi town Legend meet on Sunday? EDIT: It's been rescheduled to April 26/27 because of the weather forecast of rain/snow this Sunday.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts