Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ATL legendary legendz MINI meet!!!!!!june 15th

Sorry for the short notice, but I want to schedule a meet for the 15th at Sonic off of hwy 78....If you guys have no plans for Sat , come chill with leon and I at Sonic....Great food and fine ladies at this Sonic, So don't miss out ....P.S. I have done somthing else to baddass,come and see the suprise!!!

DATE : JUNE 15TH

TIME : 1:00PM - TIL

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1:00pm, also I will like to talk to most or all the members for legendary legendz..insights on how we can make the club better etc,
baddass

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hey guys, my friend is coming in his S2000, and he'll be at my house this weekend, so we'll drive down together... I still have my Legend... (see the F/S section...) so I'll drive it down also. 1pm? Ok, can do it! I'll check with him and we'll most likely see you there! (directions please!)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds great!!!! Im looking forward to seeing the s2000......
dont forget the cam,Im not sure where savanna is but its easy..

I will give directions asap!!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
1 on sat hmmm how long yall gonna be there? i will come but i have to leave at like 3 or so cuz im goin to chattanooga. give me some directions please i am comin from basically where the show you went to. thanks bye lookin forward to seein yall again

new 18s picture below

Attachments

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Sorry I can't make this one. I am house sitting for my grandparents for a week in Alabama. I will be in town Sunday, but I have family stuff to do. Looks like I am going to miss my first meet.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
till about 4 pm ...Can't miss it , Take 285 East to hwy 78 east towards snellvelle
Take 78 about 10 miles. Sonic is in front of a Lowes cannot miss it . If lost call 7706392552:D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey guys, I won't make it...I'm too sick. And if I do get better before Saturday, I will have to work anyway.

Get plenty of pics and video for me.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Legendary91L said:
Hey guys, I won't make it...I'm too sick. And if I do get better before Saturday, I will have to work anyway.

Get plenty of pics and video for me.
Sorry to hear that Patrick...Doug mentioned it at the wTn Car Show Saturday. Hopefully You will take care and get well soon!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I missed the Lennox Meet because I had to install tires and had to wait until 3:30 to get my buddy to do it for me. I was at croosroads that Saturday, go to the meet with worn tires or install new tires and miss the meet. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.
Anyway I will try to make it this time around and hopefully no delays or mishaps.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WELL LET ME KNOW THE DEAL , HOPE THIS IS NOT BAD TIMING FOR YOU GUYS, I JUST WANTED TO MEET UP BEFORE THE BIG MEET..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.