Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear the legend must have sign on it that says hit me. Doesn't look like the insurance company wants to save my brown sugar this time. 13 years of loyal service to me and I'm going to miss this one.:(

This is what the other guys looks like. They just got out and left there car.

·
Just Another Guy
555 Posts
Sorry bud.......another take on the sayin' "Hit & Run"....:-(

-Ed

·
engineering fanatic
204 Posts
Ouch! That sux. Well, if they decide to total it, you can still keep it and fix it up. Needless to say, these are rare, and yours is a nice one too. I say get a quater panel, bumper and rear arm and save her. You wont be sorry. At least the culprit did not.... COULD NOT.... get away. Some folks have woken up to a smashed acura, and not perpertrator car in sight!

But still.... the feeling of walking up to it in the morning and finding such a mess! Mmmmph! I feel for you.

·
I luv ur girl...
452 Posts
my heart dropped for u man, that had to be a sick feeling to walk up and see that...sometimes i just look outside to check if mine is still out there.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Damn what the fuck? Sorry to see your Legend like that. I hope the cops catch the fucker that did it. I hope you don't throw that beautiful Sedan in the junkyard. save it, SAVE IT!!!!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
That's messed up. I hope things work out. I'm confused why you have to wait until Monday to find out exactly what happened. Aren't the police open this weekend? :headscrat I'd be buggin' if I had to wait 3 days to find out what happened.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
sounds like the other driver was drunk and decided to walk it home to sober up some.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for your support guys. I would love to repair her if its worth it. There is more suspension damage then anything. The insurance company is coming to look at it on monday and they are all ready hinting at a total lost due to the age of the car. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
age isnt all though. condition of the overall car b4 accident is put into account isnt it?

your legend looks good. at least its not a rust bucket like most 1991 honda's/acura's . Im sure the insurance company will give you back at least enough to start the repair's. but obviously i wouldnt expect alot.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That just shows you the quality car that Acura built in the day, that other car looks newer and look at it SHREDDED!! haha they don't make cars like the used to... sorry to see such a beautiful ride damaged like that, FIX HER!
You can say that again. Best damn car I've owned and still on the original head gasket and tranny. The car still runs strong, thats what makes this so bad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.