Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took my lil sis out to hang out for the day ... driving her home ... when a red 99-01 prelude pulls up and starts revving ... :rolleyes:

i didn't bite ... just drove to the next light ... then the prelude revs again ... i check to make sure the road ahead was clear ... then i rolled up the windows ... and waited for the light ...

DINNER

ate a prelude off the line
ate half the prelude by the middle of the block
ate the rest (3+ carlengths) by the time i reached the next light

DESSERT

had time to roll my windows down to watch him change 2 lanes over in shame

BURP :eek:

like i tell my friends ... my car is 11 years old and has 240,000 kms on it, comes fully loaded with every imaginable option ...

"wanna see my bumper ... "

MENTIONABLE KILLS TO DATE

02 LEXUS IS300
00 PRELUDE

·
Registered
282 Posts
was it the lastest generation? were u racing with your 91 coupe? then you both should've had 200 HP at the fly....

but considering that he has VTEC while you do not, and that he is lighter, shouldn't he actually have won? i dunno, i'm not complainin. you gave me new hope for racing against the latest preludes (the ones with the long tail lights) but i remember someboyd asking who would win one time (i'm assuming you have TYPE 1 under the hood) somebody tell me how the numbers add up?

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good question ...

i just assumed that it was the latest generation ... i just got to see it when he lined up at the light ... and the last view of him was seeing the front of his car in my rear view mirror ...

it looked new ... but if it wasn't ... i'll still take the kill ... and if it was ... even better ...

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also ...

the latest generation being the 97-01 correct ... if so ... then yes ... it definitely was ... i have quite a few friends with them ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts