Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i decided to take my car through a touchless carwash locally.. the one that we're having the midwest meet at later on this month. and all i can say is wow! so me and Kris (92drls) met up and decided to do a little shoot. i shot 113 pictures in about 2 hours, and picked out a few that i liked a LOT! :) enjoy. i'm probably going to be the new photoshoot whore. :2cool:

wow look at the trifoam protectant! wheeeee! :****:

heres right after i finished detailing her at the dogwash. I was waiting for Kris to show up.. got bored...

heres the first pic we took in front of the loading dock at the power plant from my last photo thread. Came out ok for not having much light at all. good ol 30 second shutter ;) damn the lens flare!

workin on a shot for Kris to use in a sig or something, like 6 cars drove by. gave a pretty cool effect to say the least.

i liked the last shot, so i gave it a shot on my car, but the most was 2 cars that drove by :( oh well. still shiny!

and here is my favorite shot of the night. i found a bank downtown that had an underground area where armored trucks come in to make drops/pickups. totally deserted and a perfect location.

those were a few that i felt needed to resized and posted on here. hope you like em. you'll be seeing more at some point... :eek:

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alegre323 said:
are the clock lights and ac lights blue? if so how did u do that?
yes they are blue. they are also for sale. my entire center console is! i put 2 layers of purple filters inside the climate control. if you also notice, the lighting is red for the buttons. i didn't have my lights on so the buttons aren't lit up but they are also red like the indicators.

EDIT: see?

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GreekPower said:
Nice car looks better the 91lsman :thumbup:

BTW wanna do a DIY how to do those blue lights?
better than 91lsman.... pfft :rolleyes: lol.

hmmm.. so you want me to make a diy for the blue huh? i could do that, but i hate to rip that thing apart again. easiest way i can explain it is take apart the climate control/clock, remove the dark orange colored plastic thats in it, trace it out on some purple transparent plastic (2 layers thick), then put the purple back in where you pulled the orange out of. it basically filters out the green light and lets your eyes only see the blueish whitish colors. pretty simple. ;)

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
4cruizn said:
That's nearly a picture every minute for two hours! You've got me beat for sure! lol. VERY nice work on the pics... and welcome to the gallery whore club. Keep it up! :2cool:
haha i didn't even take the time to figure it out lol! i appreciate the welcome ;)

and no the climate control wasn't hard to do, it just took time and several counts of trial and error.

· Factory Freak!
1,651 Posts
So that was a pretty eventfull night. Between girlfriends on the phone and trying to find spots, we took alot of pictures. Almost died on the highway too lol. Now I've got to figure out how to make it a sig :rolleyes: ? Thanks for the shoot time and gorgeous car as always! See you guys at the meet on Wednesday!

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
Seriously sick pictures dude! I love the interior lights, it really updates the look of the car. nicely done!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.