Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welps, i was driving from the boonies jus taking in the view of fields/cows/ barns and such having a great time bymyself. as i drive home, a primered colored Integra is next to me at a stoplight with 2 white boys and the passenger glances at my car and then talks to his friend.
green light he guns it, and then i gun it with a little delay. my auto has to then downshift to 1st. im not far behind him and then i blow by him as he slows down to acknowledge that i caught up and want to race.
At the next light he takes out his ciggerette and tells me to roll down window then he and says something to be about how i should have bought an Integra or something. i couldnt really hear him so i jus kept nodding.
the light turns green and he is still talking to me, so when we are finished he proceeds to go but waits for me to gun it, i do, and he does as well. throughout 1 and 2 gear we are very close with him a bumper ahead. into 3rd he starts pulling on me and by the time i shut down at 80, i am at his rear bumper. Even though i lost, i was the sane one seeing that it was a 45 zone on a thursday evening.

The funny thing was that he had smoke out of his exhaust the whole time, i told him and he said "oh its caus i have nitrous". i jus smiled gave him thumbs up and nodded. im thinking, if he had NOS, he shoulda blew me away.

His car also made that V8 sound that i posted in the Off Topic section, i didnt get to ask him what he had though.
SOrry if its a long post, it was a fun race.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Vanessa, the girl with the integra on here, got her ass handed to her by a 2nd gen legend.. you can ask her about it. Was it an older or new integra? if he had nitrous.. he would have definitely pulled more on you

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
newer one with the 4 round lights. i think he cut his cat off since he had a beautiful exhaust note and he was blowing smoke. yea a G2 will beat an Integra. man those G2's are totally different from our G1's

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL foe realz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts