Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people tell their wives / girlfriends how much their Mods actually cost?

Since I already know the answer.

The second question is: "Why Not?"

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I dont have a gf.
:(

Oh well, that's what happens when you look like Trajan Langdon. heheh

·
Registered
142 Posts
I sometimes tell my GF the actuall costs, but I have also found myself lying about the costs?? I dunno why..?

Oh yeah I do, which brings me to the answer for your second question.. Becuase she would think, "he spends so much money on his car, "$400 for shocks?? Just to make the car 1 inch lower, yet when was the last time he spend 400 on me??"

·
Registered
29 Posts
My wife has never asked me hehe. But if she does I think I'd probably tell her anyway. I don't think she can complain when she's spending money on expensive cosmetics and jewelry. At least the stuff I buy, I can put it into my car and use it. I don't see that with jewelry. Cosmetics, maybe...but I'm skeptical about how much of a difference that stuff makes. A couple things to ponder about if your wife/significant other complains about how much you're spending on the car. :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
LIVING_LEGEND said:
I sometimes tell my GF the actuall costs, but I have also found myself lying about the costs?? I dunno why..?

Oh yeah I do, which brings me to the answer for your second question.. Becuase she would think, "he spends so much money on his car, "$400 for shocks?? Just to make the car 1 inch lower, yet when was the last time he spend 400 on me??"
Exactly!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I kinda sorta bend the truth alittle. I dont give prices until she asks and when I do I tell her lower than what I actually spend because I too get the "Oh, you can spend more on that car but you cant buy me nothing" , why not, :D :D . The car doesnt talk back and does what I ask of her. :D :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
ha, y we need gf?;)

our legends are the perfect match for us, we take good care of them, and they would treat us nice in return, what else we should ask more:D

G

·
welovelegend said:
ha, y we need gf?;)

our legends are the perfect match for us, we take good care of them, and they would treat us nice in return, what else we should ask more:D
true dat :p

·
Registered
744 Posts
The last time I my girlfriend asked how much a mod cost was my remus and then she caught herself and said, "oh - wait a minute - I don't want you all up in my business."

KNLNGUS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts