Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out my cousin has a 91L sedan and he told me that his Anti Lock light always comes on but he doesnt know why. So if anyone knows why and has a solution please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The ALB activated lamp is indicating that the system has determined the existance of a fault. The lamp being ON is to indicate to you that the ALB system is now on default; it has shut itself off. You need to tap the computer to determine exactly what is wrong or go to Acura and in 30 min or so using the ALB tester they will tell you exactly what has malfunctioned. Common problems are low fluid in reservoirs, pressure switch, wheel sensors. The othe DIY thing to do is to remove the 3 15 amp fuses for about 20 sec and reinstall. This will reset the system. Also make sure that the parking brake is fully off as this will also trigger an ALB fault. Last, but not least, BUY A HELM....PLEASE.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ALB light

If the brake fluid reservoirs are full try this quick fix. Remove the positive or negative battery cable and touch it to the correspond-ing battery post. This electrical "spike" is meant to reset, but not damage, the "brain".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.