·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, anybody?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I am trying to get interest going in a Valley meet. Would you be down??

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well...

I've never been to a meet before ever. Plus, my car is totally stock. Does it matter? Where would it be?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
It does not matter if your car is stock, if you want to do things to it in the future, you can get ideas from what others have done with their cars. Personally, my car has enough mods to be interesting. Anyway, if you like your car and want to meet with others of the same interest, then a meet is a good place to be. Normally, in meets of the past I have been to, we usually pick a happening spot, like Mill Ave or Metrocenter Mall parking lot. Then we usually go on a short cruise then get dinner at a Denny's or something. Where are you at??

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool.

Sounds fun. I have a hectic schedule though. I'm in Gilbert.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just found out about this site,and would be interested in a meet. I live in Superior AZ. Take care and have fun.

CHRIS.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
I'm in tucson and there's one other guy that I know of....

U of A

AS Who?

:D

·
Registered
154 Posts
I would like to set up a meet in the Mesa area if anyone is interested. It's like a car show on Saturday nights. If anyone in AZ is interested let me know. Thanks and have a GREAT weekend.

CHRIS. :2cool:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thats cool,I would like to meet up so if any of you know a good place,I'll be out of town this weekend but maybe next weekend would be cool. Take care and talk to you soon.

CHRIS.

·
Registered
959 Posts
jesus this thread is over 3 years old, lol. I havnt been here in months, its nice to know there are still some legends in these parts :p

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yah, geez...I posted this not too long after I got my Legend!

·
Registered
154 Posts
No meets yet,but would like to start one.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
hey are you guys on the Acura map yet? Last I checked I was the only one who's on it from AZ. Sign up!

The Acura Map

1 - 20 of 39 Posts