Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
[sheds tear]

I'm all for creativity...but...you just don't do that to a Legend.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I wish he had put all that money into tasteful work instead of a crappy body kit and an even worse wing. >_<

AND OH DEAR GOD THE TAIL LIGHTS ARE AWFUL!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I wish he had put all that money into tasteful work instead of a crappy body kit and an even worse wing. >_<

AND OH DEAR GOD THE TAIL LIGHTS ARE AWFUL!
Lol, probably the worst touch on the entire car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
:werd:
I saw them and I thought the picture was stretched terribly on the Y-axis and he had some faux R34 tails... then I realised he must have been blind.
Funny, I thought the pic was tampered with too...things just don't look right at all. And, that body kit...smh.

Poor Legend.

·
Banned
0 Posts
WWWWOOOWWIIINNNNGGGG!

This is the car with all the trimings. I have a custom showoff front bumber, Cyber side skirts, Cyber Rear, and Cwest Carbon fiber wing, with JDM One peace Headlights. The body is all molded together into one and also I have 2001 corvett tail lights molded in as well.

What is a custom jerk off front bumber?

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Omg, that is horrible! What a waste of money....poor legend : (

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Not what I wanted to see as my first thread of the day :p All that and no engine/perf. mods?! :thumbsdow And those tail lights gave me a headache. :squint:

·
Group Buy Ninja!
143 Posts
This is the only pictures I'm interested in:

If he has a Endless BBK I'll be impressed, but judging that he doesn't show any pictures of them. I going to have to assume he's just using Endless OEM replacement brake pads, but do you really need a sticker for that? >_>

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
and the downforce of that showoff bumberbee.. bumble bee? shit i'm confused. looking at that car made me dizzy

·
Registered
619 Posts
i think i just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
holy crap. i was kinda ok with it.. im feeling those seats... .. rims.. ok.. body kit ok.. wing? kinda pushing it .. but i'll deal with it..
then comes page 2
wtf! is with that rear end.

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts