Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
browsing on the internet.. found this pic of a legend in japan i think? anyways... i like how the wood console is layed out. i want vents and i want my climate control down below like this and i'm glad i found a stock option (unless this is aftermarket or custom?) i also want the top part where our climate controls usually are. i don't care about the screen or anything i just want those vents up top!

i don't know where to look for this at? maybe someone knows on here..

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
I saw this a few weeks ago, but I dont remember where. I also think it is some car in Japan. My first thought was that this is a custom job. Look at the aftermarket HU. It a sweet setup though!

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it looks so stock. i don't see an aftermarket HU. the nav up top looks as though its an oem nav from maybe another vehicle.

god i want that wood center console trim with that layout. its perfect :)

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
What I mean by aftermarket was it wasnt stock with the Legend. I guess I should get my terminology straight

Either way, its sweet!

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup i know about the ebrake. damn i mainly just want my ac controls down low so i can put my carputer screen up high. but i don't want to move it down to the ashtray/ciglighter area. i don't like how it would look wedged in there..

· EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,675 Posts
JDM's and UKDM's have almost the same interior (because all cars are RHD's). Except the Navi system what is only in JDM's and only in a few (GS only) UKDM's available. You can use only a few interior parts, like center consoles. But notice: JDM's center consoles are different because of its parking brake (E-Brake handle). They have no parking brake system because because of their foot brake system. That means: The console is different because of the missing cut of the E-Brake handle !!! -Mike

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
but those are totally different from the one i posted in the first post on this thread.. i can't find another photo that matches it. and i can't find any information anywhere about it.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
I have 3 different (1 the same) pictures of the jdm dash with navi I will post them when I get home

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.