Acura Legend Forum banner

Any idea where i can get this center console?

5K views 61 replies 26 participants last post by  L3GDKANG/JDMKANG 
#1 ·
browsing on the internet.. found this pic of a legend in japan i think? anyways... i like how the wood console is layed out. i want vents and i want my climate control down below like this and i'm glad i found a stock option (unless this is aftermarket or custom?) i also want the top part where our climate controls usually are. i don't care about the screen or anything i just want those vents up top!

i don't know where to look for this at? maybe someone knows on here..

See less See more
#2 ·
I saw this a few weeks ago, but I dont remember where. I also think it is some car in Japan. My first thought was that this is a custom job. Look at the aftermarket HU. It a sweet setup though!

#5 ·
What I mean by aftermarket was it wasnt stock with the Legend. I guess I should get my terminology straight

Either way, its sweet!

#7 ·
yup i know about the ebrake. damn i mainly just want my ac controls down low so i can put my carputer screen up high. but i don't want to move it down to the ashtray/ciglighter area. i don't like how it would look wedged in there..

#50 ·
I was wondering the same thing!! I went back to it like 10 times ... like I must be missing it!! :hide:

What E-Brake handle. I have driven a JDM Legend, and all that is stock. And there is no E-Brake handle. It is a pedal setup on the side of the transmission hump.

Later!
Lenny
:werd:

#17 · (Edited)
JDM's and UKDM's have almost the same interior (because all cars are RHD's). Except the Navi system what is only in JDM's and only in a few (GS only) UKDM's available. You can use only a few interior parts, like center consoles. But notice: JDM's center consoles are different because of its parking brake (E-Brake handle). They have no parking brake system because because of their foot brake system. That means: The console is different because of the missing cut of the E-Brake handle !!! -Mike

#19 ·
I have 3 different (1 the same) pictures of the jdm dash with navi I will post them when I get home

#21 ·
Shaar said:
but those are totally different from the one i posted in the first post on this thread.. i can't find another photo that matches it. and i can't find any information anywhere about it.
What type of pic do you need? I have more pics of them. What's your problem? Or do you need a closer pic of the JDM console itself? -Mike

#22 ·
i wouldbe interested in seeing any pictures of the jdm navi dash as possible

#24 ·
Ok, I'm back. Sorry but I hadn't no cig's so I had to drive to buy some. Here are your pics...

Remember: You can't use the JDM navigation here in the USA, because of the GPS tracking system. It's only designed to work in JDM spec countries, such as Asia. If wanted I can show you pics how the GPS Navi itself looks like in all details. -Mike

JDM Coupe Interior

UKDM Coupe Interior

JDM Sedan Interior

#26 ·
Mike, far be it from me to disagree with you but I think that last pic is of the optional cabin air filtration system and not the GPS receiver. Not that I've ever seen the OEM one but I would imagine that Honda would have mounted the GPS brain in the dash.

I'm almost positive that's what that is because I saw one on e-Bay a couple of years ago and thought, "W T F is that?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.