Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TopGear Fanatic
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't hold your breath, but I think I found a way to get ahold of one, so if there's anybody that's been secretly hoping for one, this may be your chance. It's not cheap - $3,000USD shipped to the U.S., but then that's still less than a JDM B18C5 ITR, I think.

If memory serves, these only work with the transmission and ECU that come in those cars, so I'm still finding out if those are available also. Another day or so and I should know more :thumbsup:

·
Registered
364 Posts
3000... thats alot lol. what is a c20t anyway? its turbo?

·
Registered
621 Posts
yeh its a 2.0l turbo motor i have one that im puting in my coupe . that is quiet expensive i payed 600 with auto trans and 500 shiping

If i can come up with the funds for an aftermarket ecu i may have a spare computer to run it if its needed

·
Registered
364 Posts
lmao i was reading a thread in rl section of the site and there was a japanese guy looking for usdm parts and we want jdm parts... and muffo want a mt... we want his engine... dam life...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.