Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know, its probably a sin to be talking about seat covers. i love my legend (92 LS coupe, 186k miles) and would love to get new leather interior, but its a bit pricey for me right now, and to be realistic, ill probably only have the car for 2-3 more years. but anyways, just wondering if anyone has recommendations on seat covers (non sheepskin). anyone have or seen the wet okole ones? or should i just wait for the next group buy for leatherseats.com?

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
If you're interested...

I'm in the process of installing my new leather interior as we speak and it just so happens that I will have an entire Wet Okole Legend interior to sell. It's grey & black---make me an offer and let's see waht we can work out. Hit me here or PM.....

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
I'm using a plush, leather-like seat cover by P.U. Lux (I know, weird name). It matches my interior quite well.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
LegendGS said:
I'm using a plush, leather-like seat cover by P.U. Lux (I know, weird name). It matches my interior quite well.
Pics?:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
LegendGS said:
Did a search of the Internet for "PU Lux" and came across seat covers made by W.C. Wholesale & Retail. Is that what you bought ? What is the seat style number ?

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
I actually bought mine from my local dealership's parts department.

It looks like this except in full tan (to match my interior).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts