·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for two issues specifically...

August 1997 and December 1996.

my reason is simply...

my BEAST is in both of them

let me know how much someone is willing to accept in parting with these two magazines

G

·
Have you had that car since the day it was new? Did you make all the modifications to it (was it stock when you go it)?

That is such a gorgeous car, I envy you dude.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i don't think so

if he owns the car since it was new, he would have collected the magazine himself. well, at least that what i would do. since he is requesting the magazine, so someone else owned it before and he just bought it and find out about the magazine later on.

am i right ? :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
truth be told...i've been around the car since it was bought by my wife's cousin. originally black n/a 5 speed. i was there when he took a can of silver spray paint and painted the bottom rails (i like the raiders and all, but to a supra?)

i had the issue, but i "recycled" it a few years ago. now i hav bought it because he didn't want to pour more money into it (i don't either), but i would like to restore it to it's former splendor.

here's how it looked back in the day. it's on the DPR Racing and the
Split Second

·
Registered
310 Posts
just wondering...

how much did the paint job cost the owner who paint it to orange ? it's a nice paint job, btw. thanks.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
acuralegend.com said:
Are those SSR Decolte wheels I see on that Supra? :)
Darren,

Those aren't SSRs, notice how the spokes have too sharp of an angle when they curve into the inner rim. I think those look like the DP Sports Carrera.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Damn, that's one sweet looking supra! Good luck getting it back to the way it was cuz that is one impressive looking car, and i'm sure performance is nice too! :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TYPEII said:

Darren,

Those aren't SSRs, notice how the spokes have too sharp of an angle when they curve into the inner rim. I think those look like the DP Sports Carrera.
someone knows his rims. they are the DPs

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BulletZero said:
Wanna trade? U send me the supra and I'll send you the magazine.
howabout ten bucks and we call it even. it looks like there are two issues in that pic. if so, i'll take both

let me know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts