Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard from Christian in a long, long time...hopefully this means he is knee deep in header development, working out the finishing touches, and Legendary94GS has gotten those headers off the container ship, and 6 lucky people are getting them put on as we speak. I want to know, among thousands of other performance-hungry people;) ....ok maybe several hundred...let us know. Maybe we need more assistance....if so, I will make this an action item as well. The more, the merrier.....not trying to compete, just make a lot of people happier...we can unite and join forces on this one.....

G

·
We need to find a way to get the price down on these things. Most legend owners including me can't afford them at that kind of price.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
BELIEVE ME...IF HEADERS APPEAR, THAT KIND OF MONEY WILL APPEAR. I want headers.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
But yeah, we do need to get the price down.

·
Registered
29 Posts
$$$$$

What was the last price?

Aaron, if you donate your car to me;)
I've got the plates already made, I just ran out of a car:(

gd

G

·
Re: $$$$$

gdepriest said:
What was the last price?

Aaron, if you donate your car to me;)
I've got the plates already made, I just ran out of a car:(

gd
What do you need my car for? Are you making headers too? I'd be willing to loan my car out to speed up performance part making.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Leon, you are producing headers as well? I wil be taking my heads off my car as you now in the near future and this is the absolute perfect opportunity to slap on a set of headers... keep me updated.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NickD said:
Leon, you are producing headers as well? I wil be taking my heads off my car as you now in the near future and this is the absolute perfect opportunity to slap on a set of headers... keep me updated.
Ok, will do.
I want to do one thing at a time.....but, if you have an extra set, send them down :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts