Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My seatblets are getting extermely dirty... How and what can I use to clean them ? Has anybod ever done this?

·
2,873 Posts
maybe you should wipe yourself clean b4 u get in your car?

j/k I dont think you want to toy around w/your seatbeats as in the case you could be jeopardizing your safety if you fail to install them the correct way.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
you can remove the seatbelts but it is a pain in the a$$. i was thinkin about doin them since thats the only thing that is dirty right now. i don't think you can put them in the washer because the ends are thick metal pieces and it will probably damage the machine. you could probably steam clean them.
-j

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I wanna get mines clean also because mines are filthy. I also heard that if you wanted to relace your seat belts for a reason, that the dealership has to change it for you but only if its reasonable because its for safety issues. I don't know how true this is but does anybody know?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the oxycean stuff will proably work.. its just the fact that the seatbelts can't come off so it will be a sloooow process cleaning them.. He He.:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Hey Thai, you can actually remove the seatbelts but it's a pain the buttocks. When I was replacing my carpet I saw where the belts could be removed but I think it'll be a pain trying to put them in the washer unless you do it by hand or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts