Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to see a pic of one. I'm thinking of painting mine red.

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Here's my 88

Hope this helps
esti

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok

Cool, nice car red coupe Esti. Looks like a cherry red though. Anyone have an apple red one?

·
Registered
867 Posts
how much does it cost to get the whole thing repainted

im planning to get my car re-painted this summer

its white right now, would like to make it silver or red
also need to get rid of the rust spots

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
RedSun106 said:
I'd like to see a pic of one. I'm thinking of painting mine red.
Esti, I didn't know you were at carlisle! I know that bottom picture was taken there because Alexander's flip/flop coupe is right next to it. Looks good!

·
Registered
386 Posts
THOSE LOVELY RED COUPES

My G1 coupe is Phoenix Red ( thats the name for the factory color ). As soon as I can get my hands on a decent digital camera I am going to take some pics of Clark Kent ( thats my cars name ). I sure you guys will love my coupe when you see it.:D

·
Registered
864 Posts
I've got the apple red. its bright red. And dude Esti nice ride! they look good with tints huh? Mine looks like yours... but i like your rims better. :mad: Chek out my site (look at the aldum with my car)

my web site...

-bryan

·
Five- O
857 Posts
luvmylegend- yup I was there last year- had a great time. Hope to see you this year.

legend2die4- your right our coupes look very similiar. Yours also looks to be in great shape!!!!

About cost- I'm planning on having some body and repainting work done to my car in a few weeks. I'm getting the entire front end repainted- due to chips on the hood and rust behind the driverside front quater panel molding. Also having the gas tank rust fixed and entire rear panel redone done - b/c the clear coat is peeling off (from a prior repair done poorly). I'm paying $1,200. I'm sure I can get it done for less but I have confidence in the quality of the work, and one of my biggest concerns is color matching and they garantee an exact match.

I know you guys were talking about an entire paint job but I figured I would share my info.

Esti

·
Registered
658 Posts
Click on my signature and go to "my car". It's factory Phoenix Red, non-metallic. Other option was Persian Red Pearl, I think Esti's Legend is that color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts