Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please post some "classy" pics of G2 sedans.. pleeeeze! please refrain from "trashy" and "ricey" legends.. oh, JDM bodykits are welcome.. as long their not all wild and nasty looking.. please make up my mind... its either a legend or a 90-94 LS400... I'm going for the clean executive look =) thanks!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
what may be rice to you maight be classy to someone else. or vise versa. some people think 19's are rice and other's don't. if you want pics, just browse this forum. there's plenty of pics here ranging from stock to completely wild.
i know u'r new but i don't think you should be insulting people's rides as "trashy" or "rice". there's a number of people here with wild body kits and extreme customizations. not a good way make friends IMO.
-j

·
Registered
653 Posts
g2girl said:
I got rice

he he

g2girl

Post Script - LegendGS - your ride is CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN
You sure do babe you sure do..... LOL :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very clean....

LegendGS said:
Not sure of what you deem to be "classy", but here's mine.

very clean, I like! looks sweeeet!

·
Registered
799 Posts
w/o Momos

w/Momos, rice is next to it

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Re: Anybody have pics of some "classy" G2 sedans?

legendgs94 said:
check out my ride a lot of people tell that my ride looked very classy. http://members.cardomain.com/dtran
Gewalts!!! dude your car is VERY nice! thats the type of look I'm looking for! where did you get the gewalts?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sammyd.. is that an evolution body kit? very jdm. :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
They do make a knock off of that kit in the states. It might be cheaper to get that instead. But those are hard to fine now. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts