Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently bought it, was wondering how this reasonably priced generic air intake fares....

G

·
I just got the Weapon-R one and it rocks, I can't wait to get the Cold Ram Air Kit on though, that is why I got the WR one in the first place; because of the pre-made CA kit.

I don't know of to many guys that have got that ProCarParts one. I'm interested to hear what you think though.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I also bought the Weapon R Hyper intake but haven't installed it as of yet. I don't really know much about the procarparts.com one but all I know is that all intakes should work the same but varies in filtration and the best way to utalize an intake is to turn it into a Cold air intake.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey when you guys finished installing the air intake, was there this box at the front of the car that used to be connedted to teh stock hose, but now is just sitting there with a big hole in it? whats this box supposed to do, and what happens now that it leads to nowhere? its worrying me...

G

·
You don't need that box anymore. That was where the PCV (postive crank valve, I think??) went to, but now it just goes directly into the pipe. Look at the other post if you are reading this one first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts