Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
that **** is cleann!!! reminds me of my old 5 speed that some ***** ran into. Such memories with that car... but i have a new one now!! hahahaha but you guys don't know who's car that is? where did you get the picture? why do you wanna know who's it is? wonder if it has any internals

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
legendarith said:
That LEGEND belongs to David Nguyen. His car is also featured at www.acuralegends.com under the wild second generation coupe gallery section!! :)

Note: Kind of weird how some people don't know about the legends on acuralegends.com . I'm not properly promoting the site enough?
I thought it was David...just wasn't sure if that was his name..MAN your site is AWESome..I hit your GB at least three times back in the day

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey, i'm new to car mods. I just got a legend a month ago and i'd like to change it up a bit and i really like the way that legend looks. What can I do to get that look? I notice that mine has black down the sides but that one doesn't. Is that just a different version? I think mine is the L. tints, clear corners and bumpers i know but theres got to be something else that makes that car look so cool. Can anyone help me?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
danger69 said:
Hey, i'm new to car mods. I just got a legend a month ago and i'd like to change it up a bit and i really like the way that legend looks. What can I do to get that look? I notice that mine has black down the sides but that one doesn't. Is that just a different version? I think mine is the L. tints, clear corners and bumpers i know but theres got to be something else that makes that car look so cool. Can anyone help me?
no, that is all custom...moldings removed ("shaved"), door handles shaved as well...check out http://www.legendarylegendz.com/files/baddass.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
If you shave the door handles, how do you get into the car? And how much does it cost to have the molding and handles shaved (about)?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
danger69 said:
If you shave the door handles, how do you get into the car? And how much does it cost to have the molding and handles shaved (about)?
You have to get Solenoids which pop the door open when you press a button on the alarm or you can have it roll the windows down if you have that feature.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts