Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That sh** is pretty dope cosmetically (the filter anyway), but how's the performance? WR_LEO can you answer that?

·
Registered
55 Posts
The new filter allows us to guide in more air into the engine..
Before the Older dragon filter has 2 velocity stacks..

Now we have tuned it with one velocity stack to get even more air..

We went to a Cage design for cosmetics to make it more eye candy.. It has a cage on both sides of the foam.. to give it more structural stablity.

We'll we liek the results form it.. it makes 4 more Hp at the wheels on a CL-S by just changing from a Hyper or dragon filter ( older gen ) it even made 5 HP over a K&N Filter..

If you wanna see some facts about the foam filters..
go to : www.weapon-r.com/filterfact.html

The filter is due to release on March 1st 2002..

Im sure you guys will like them..

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
It's good to see that we have a Weapon R representative on the forums. They've done a lot for us as far as performance and I hope there's gonna be more surprises to come. Glad to see you checking up on us as the Legend community is in need of some professional assitance when it comes to the performance of our cars.

Thanks Weapon R!

mike

·
Registered
55 Posts
No problem.. We shoudl get the first batch in on March 1st..

I'll be around here to see what you guys need from WR..

·
Registered
575 Posts
WR_LEO, I loved the style of the Dragon Intake like the one pictured below only all in chrome. Whatever happened to them and would I still be able to buy one?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I love the look and performance of my Dragon filter that I have now... You're saying that we can get even MORE power from this new filter ??? I want one NOW !!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
The dragon filter will definitely work on the Hyper intake the filter is the only difference in the 2 intakes..

Leo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts