Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's a guy in new zealand that said he'll ship a 93 legend coupe for 5K. it has 51k miles on it and is bone stock.

email me or post here if anywone is interested.
-j

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
5K YOU SAY!? 51K MILES... SHEEEEEIT, FIND OUT ABOUT HOW MUCH TO GET HER HERE.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Customs.
It's hardly worth having it shipped.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it won't be worth it to bringit over as a car but in pieces, it'll work. that basically what i'm gonna do anyways.

the guy told me it would be 1500 bux to ship.

if there's enough interest in the parts, i might just front the money and collect from you guys when the car comes here.
-j

·
Registered
393 Posts
I've got dibs on the headlights, RIGHT NOW!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
95LSTypeII said:
I've got dibs on the headlights, RIGHT NOW!
hehe, =)
i think the person fronting the money has first dibs on that.
if you want to front the money, i can give you the sellers name.
i'll take the fenders, hood and front bumper.

-j

·
Registered
376 Posts
i want a right hand drive legend! I've drivin a right hand drive civic hatchback around before and I loved the expression on people's faces when they noticed i was on the other side! =)

·
Registered
393 Posts
aiznpride said:

hehe, =)
i think the person fronting the money has first dibs on that.
if you want to front the money, i can give you the sellers name.
i'll take the fenders, hood and front bumper.

-j
Bah. We'll negotiate later. :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Zol said:
i want a right hand drive legend! I've drivin a right hand drive civic hatchback around before and I loved the expression on people's faces when they noticed i was on the other side! =)
CTR I assume?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this is a good deal i really don't want to pass this up but can't afford it. i just need a few parts from it.
=)
-j

·
Registered
722 Posts
Man, I told you guys I can get these cars (KA8 or KA7) for less than $2000 each, if you all want to buy one, and I can part it out, we can do that!!! After everything is removed that is wanted, I can junk it for $50. And the ones I can get are in great condition! Or if you can find someone to import for you I'll buy you one and ship it. Email personnally and I'll send the import regulations.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i am a bit confuse. if you just want the parts, why do you have to order it all the way to Australia ? does canada run out of parts? :confused:

·
Registered
799 Posts
my suggestion is make sure you know current

D.O.T. and E.P.A. regulations

G

·
It looks like from the picture like the 1 piece headlights are damaged and that the car was in an accident on the drivers front side. Doesn't it look like it's scraped up bad or am I the only one seeing this :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts