Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to do some running aroung on sat, wanted to see if anybody want to hang out, banel, leon plus i want to go to the junkyards on sat , please pose :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Let me know when you all are going, I'm game. Need to find a drivers side panel....

Give me a hollar on the celly tomorrow...I'll be working but leave me a message.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey baddass what junkyard u headed too, i might get with u on that, i've got Sat afternoon free THANKGOD.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure , i will know tommorrow for sure... patrrick give me your number again bro peace!!!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
atl imaging, I will call u in tomorrow, banel give me a call ...anybody wanna go hit me up at 7705278033, leon we talk everyday so u know the deal!!!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hit me up on the celly... 404-664-5077 - oh yeah, any hot girls on here can call that number too.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
I will be heading for ATL at about 1am Thurs. morning. I will be there until late Fri. night. I would love to meet up with some of you, if you can. I really don't care where. I will probably be hinging out in Fayetteville, if that sounds good to anyone. Sorry I can't make it, I really wanted too. Best to ya tomorrow.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yeah me too, I ended up staying up pretty late Friday night and ended up sleeping in today. Sorry guys. I'll definitely come up for the Andretti meet if it's still on the 20th.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Leon, I might be the only pot head on here, but I don't think I will make the april 20 meet. If I do, I will probably have to leave for a few minutes about every hour. LOL!
Later!
Lee

1 - 15 of 15 Posts