Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always want one until a close friend of me died in it so I buried the idea. 5 minutes ago, another friend stop by my job to show me his new ride. a 900 CBR. Up to now I don't know a person who blessed my idea of getting one. I"m too creasy, So do you think it should be a great idea.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i know when i get some loot i'm getting a Gixxer 750

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
banel said:
I always want one until a close friend of me died in it so I buried the idea. 5 minutes ago, another friend stop by my job to show me his new ride. a 900 CBR. Up to now I don't know a person who blessed my idea of getting one. I"m too creasy, So do you think it should be a great idea.
Baidy, for you?..............HELLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
I ride a race modded Kawasaki EX500 V-Twin. I ride with the big boys and I don't lag behind too much. Go for a 600 if you're not too big of a guy, The GSX-R 750's that I rode were annoyingly uncomfortable for me, but that was over 4 years ago, and I"ve grown a little.:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
the gixxer 750 is DA shieeets....hell if i could i'd get the TL1000 the Busa just doesn't appeal to my design tastes, even though it's the quickest bike out, i also like the R1,R6, Ninja 1200, Ducati 966(in yellow:D )

·
Registered
238 Posts
Know your bike

Thats what you have to do. get to know it well. For like 6 months of riding or so(before trying to one wheel it or something). You cant control how others drive, but you have to do as much as you can to keep yourself safe.
I have 3 loves in my life. My family, my Legend, and My Gixxer 750.
I love my bike, I show it just as much love as I do my Legend(sorry guys) she has to look good too. I know of another Legend owner in my area that rides. You out there Bread?

Man I go crazy when I cant ride for more that a month. I love it. Just love it. She can out run ANYTHING on 4 wheels. I have a HUGE kill list. And NOS wont help you this time.;)
I love killin those damn GT Mustangs. They tend to think they are the fastest thing out there, What ever. They never have a chance at all.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Re: Know your bike

SeaSickLegend said:
Thats what you have to do. get to know it well. For like 6 months of riding or so....

She can out run ANYTHING on 4 wheels. I have a HUGE kill list. And NOS wont help you this time.;)
I love killin those damn GT Mustangs. They tend to think they are the fastest thing out there, What ever. They never have a chance at all.
so true

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
I had a fast bike and decided if I kept it I would eventually kill myself. So I went for a little more laid back approach and got a '95 Kawasaki Vulcan 800. It sounds/looks like a harley and doesnt require half the maintenance. It is going to be so nice when I go to vegas and can ride it everyday and leave the Legend in the garage. 45 miles to the gallon is nice too. EFF!! the ARABS and their oil supply.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
Do you wear the leather chaps, jacket, and the leather bandana while riding that? I would, I want to keep my bike and buy a Vulcan, so I can have the best of both worlds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts