1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went for the first time on Friday.
Im hooked!

We got our @ss's handed to us though.
We were out there with the rental markers which were basically sub-par so we got reamed in about 2 minutes. :eek:
The opposition had aftermarket guns which were damn near fully-auto and there was nothing we could do!

Oh, but I have something for them once the newly purchased gear arrives: :D
http://store6.yimg.com/I/xtremepaintball_1674_48867912
stats:
Semi Auto mode
Full auto mode
Turbo mode
Burst mode (from 2-12)
Teflon impregnated nickel internals (to reduce friction)
*Lightened trigger
*PMI Perfect Turbo Valve
*Flush Cocking Bolt System
*Venturi Bolt
*Multi Metal Barrel
*Chrome Raised Sight Rail
*Custom Shop drop forward
*Pure Energy adjustable in-line regulator
*1200 psi mini gauge

Anybody else into paintball?

·
Registered
282 Posts
That gun looks awesome!! I've paintballed a few times and it's awesome! Granted I come back home with a couple bruises here and there, but the experience is awesome! I've only used the cheap pump gun rentals, so I don't know how good it is with these semi-auto guns ..

I hope to get out sometime in the spring!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
I hope to do that this summer with my company...some people take that REALLY serious....I measn, they have guns that can put a hole in a trash can from 100 meters....my boss told me about it...how funny to hear how he was sore from being spanked by the Executive Director ..lol

I know I'll be hooked too.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Darren,

I was on a team a short while ago . Hit me up if you have any questions. I also have some gear you might be intertes in for cheap. [email protected]

·
Registered
444 Posts
i balled about four years ago (counterstrike got me into it).

semi automatic is the best choice. you don't need to run into any jams with an auto.

oh and BTW, watch your nuts. its the sniper's favorite target.

G

·
Hey mabey we sould get a paintball tornament as on the activites for an up and comming legend meet? Never did it but always wanted to..

I likes guns!:D J/k nah, I would like to go to a gun range and learn how to shoot..

·
Registered
123 Posts
I went paintballing and beware of those Kids (8-14years old) they killed us ever time..It was fun as hell though. The only thing is no one told me to wear thick clothing :( those paintballs hurt like S&^$%.

·
2,879 Posts
Hey darren i cant believe you've never played paintaball? theres a huge ass paintball field right in Newburg called Survival NY. ANyway im suprsed you guys got beat? thought marines would have the upper hand? hehe oh well better luck next time.

PS if you are gonna get a marker go for a Autococker. I used to have one and they're awesome in terms of reliability and accuracy.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I use to paint ball. Now I do airsoft. I think airsoft CQB is so much better. Doing SWAT style tactics and everything is cool. I use TM guns the whole way. MP5A4, M4A1, and 2 Berrettas. I have a suit and everything. Olive drab in color. And we also run through about 1-1.5 boxes of green glowsticks every time we go play. Guess it's a good alternitive to making our own flash bangs, eh?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Avarice said:
Hey darren i cant believe you've never played paintaball? theres a huge ass paintball field right in Newburg called Survival NY. ANyway im suprsed you guys got beat? thought marines would have the upper hand? hehe oh well better luck next time.

PS if you are gonna get a marker go for a Autococker. I used to have one and they're awesome in terms of reliability and accuracy.

heh, they were Marines we were playing with! :D
Yeah, I heard about that field up in Newburgh, only thing is, I never had time as I was spending every waking moment with my Legend! :D :p :eek:

·
2,879 Posts
Where do you get those airsoft guns? Are they the ones that look exactlly like real guns? And if so don't you worry about getting arrested by cops?

C25A1guy said:
I use to paint ball. Now I do airsoft. I think airsoft CQB is so much better. Doing SWAT style tactics and everything is cool. I use TM guns the whole way. MP5A4, M4A1, and 2 Berrettas. I have a suit and everything. Olive drab in color. And we also run through about 1-1.5 boxes of green glowsticks every time we go play. Guess it's a good alternitive to making our own flash bangs, eh?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm in!!!

legendarylegendz.com said:

thats an idea....how many would be interested?
Leon...I'm in but I'd definitely be bringing my son (he'd kill me in my sleep if I didn't).

My son and I go play about once every 6 months...we go to this place a guy runs down here on his own property. TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
He sells food and drink and even BEER! Rents you the equipment and everything. Play all day for about $80 a head. Too much fun.
It is such a rush. There have even been a few times where we beat the "G-men". Of course, that happens less often than not.:mad:

Anyway, if that is an option, sign up Tirado, party of two.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Paintball is frekin expensive though. its like youre shooting dimes or quarters for the good brands of paint. Leon, I would definately be in for paintball. I have a decent marker, Spyder Compact 2000, with bottomline & remote. I want to sell all my stuff though, I have: gun, JT Spectra anti-fog mask, squeegie, 20 oz. tank, original box and manual. let me know if you want it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts