Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heh i got towed last week cause i parked my L in the wrong parking lot while visiting a friend. Let me tell you guys it almost killed me when i walked out at 1 in the morning and my L was missing.

·
Registered
722 Posts
That sux, There is no way in HE!! I can get towed now...just fined hehe....with my air suspension my car lays on the ground and there is no way it could be towed. Guess I'm screwed if it breaks and I need a tow when it is down, guess I'll just set it a blaze then. HAHA

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
If you set the air correctly to your liking it remains close to OG, but I like the fun of it. Because of the fast valves it performs like hydraulics. Nothing like sitting at a stop light and doing a "see-saw". hehe

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
i got towed about 3 times here in NYC. the second time was the worst. the guy lift the front of my car too much so the greddy was dragging. when i got my car back, the tip was almost gone. i had to pay 300 in fines and towing but got back 550 for damages.
-j

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
aiznpride that is terrable

Your car needs to be towed via flatbed only.

NYC loves to tow cars. You lucky that was all that was danaged. they have some crooks out there!

·
Registered
133 Posts
getting towed in San francisco is a ritual.

best way to avoid getting towed in my experience...

is to leave a friend in the car so they can move it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.