Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be getting my carpet changed this weekend and wanted to know if it was a difficult thing to do or was it fairly easy and what are some things I should keep in mind while changing the carpet? Thanks

·
C.K. El Presidente
517 Posts
only two things to rem. make sure you do not rip the thin piece that goes under the center console (must remove entire console) and bars under the rear seat.....the rest is simple........goodluck

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info but I changed my carpet not too long after I put the post up and it wasnt that difficult. Where in Manhattan are you located? If you want just PM me.

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
I had mine out at least 3 times, mostly to do work to the audio system. But when you remove the front seats, the center console, and the rear seats, just be carful and you'll be fine, take your time.

·
Registered
702 Posts
i got a question and have never been able to get a response besides finding it from a junk yard...but where can you buy a new perfect fitting carpet to fit the legend that will go straight in??? is that even possible??? anybody to call or contact???

been really wanting to do this but don't have the time to go around to junk yards...and i swore i would never go to one again after all the b.s. i went through back in high school when i owned a 1984 cherokee.....thanks!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
DaTimez420 said:
i got a question and have never been able to get a response besides finding it from a junk yard...but where can you buy a new perfect fitting carpet to fit the legend that will go straight in??? is that even possible??? anybody to call or contact???

been really wanting to do this but don't have the time to go around to junk yards...and i swore i would never go to one again after all the b.s. i went through back in high school when i owned a 1984 cherokee.....thanks!!!
www.car-parts.com = your solutions

·
Registered
702 Posts
thanks...i checked the site but i found nothing about carpeting...they had just about everything else but didn't see about carpet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts