Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 92 legend 4dr it seems i have an on going problem
with my my inner rear tire tread wearing out within a 4-5month time it almost looks like my wheels are pitch out. so i put some new strunts on the back ( to help lift some weight off the car) and there was no change so im wondering if something may be bent ? and i was also told that a full aliment would correct this problem.but there was nothing. plus i just put a new set of 17" rims with tires and im getting the same problem.

so anyone with knowledge or experiance that can please help
thank u in advance

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
CAPCRUNK said:
i have a 92 legend 4dr it seems i have an on going problem
with my my inner rear tire tread wearing out within a 4-5month time it almost looks like my wheels are pitch out. so i put some new strunts on the back ( to help lift some weight off the car) and there was no change so im wondering if something may be bent ? and i was also told that a full aliment would correct this problem.but there was nothing. plus i just put a new set of 17" rims with tires and im getting the same problem.

so anyone with knowledge or experiance that can please help
thank u in advance
is it worn on the outside or the inside?
there's 2 things that it might be.
1. check u'r camber. excessive negative camber will wear out u'r tires. it can be fixed with a camber kit.

2. check for toe-in or toe-out. this is when the wheel is not perpendicular with the axle. you'll need to get u'r wheels aligned for this.

hope that gives you some insight.

-j

1 - 6 of 6 Posts