Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· K L E A N M O D™
5,069 Posts
Legendtoo said:
Yeah...a lot of window shoppers, but no buyers. If it doesn't get the minimum I'm looking for it, I'll just keep it and maybe mold the kit in and change the audio. It will be sorta play car.
Mark i'm serisously thinking of getting a "beater" 1st Gen GS as a project car. Looking for JP sponsorship. :D

· Registered
164 Posts
Looked for you there. Where were you... I couldn't find your booth last year either. I did talk to a guy with a yellow IS300 with a GS400 motor and a turbo right after you left last year. Did you have your M45 there this year?

· Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BiggyB73 said:
Looked for you there. Where were you... I couldn't find your booth last year either. I did talk to a guy with a yellow IS300 with a GS400 motor and a turbo right after you left last year. Did you have your M45 there this year?
The M45 was in the Falken booth.

Right now it's in the LA area at Carson Toyota. It may go to a few shows on the west coast before coming back to NJ.

· Registered
164 Posts
Lookin good. I only got around to a few places in the wheels and tires mostly because thats where the hottest women are I think. Got a few pics with the hot blondes that were to the left of all the Lambos, Ferraris, and Bentleys with the red carpet down the middle aisle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.