Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sherwood Green Pearl coupe, and I'm trying to decide what color to paint the calipers. I'm thinking red, just because it will stand out the most, but I don't want my baby looking like a friggen Christmas tree!

· Registered
232 Posts
I would go with black and have the decal LEGEND placed on the calipers. I will post picture of the way my caliper looks and tell me if you like it

· Registered
70 Posts
anyone gonna post any pics? :)

· Registered
1,167 Posts
I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start another. What color you guys recommend for painting my calipers for my red coupe? Am leaning towards black...I also have the "Acura" brake caliper stencil set so black w/white logo?
Red for sure

· Registered
4,607 Posts
I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start another. What color you guys recommend for painting my calipers for my red coupe? Am leaning towards black...I also have the "Acura" brake caliper stencil set so black w/white logo?
where did u get this acura vrake stencil?? this is what I want! did you make it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.