Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sherwood Green Pearl coupe, and I'm trying to decide what color to paint the calipers. I'm thinking red, just because it will stand out the most, but I don't want my baby looking like a friggen Christmas tree!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
silver. I would only do red with a black or red car but thats just me . I would have to look at your car then i could tell you. so put a pic on here:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
My car is Sheerwood green also, I think I'm gonna go with either silver or white, but I'm still trying decide..

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sherwood Green Pearl is an awesome color, the yellow calipers really compliment the paint. Nice pic Roger. It remindes me of The Lotus Espirit SE jim clark edition thats green and yellow. Silver is cool too. All beat the dust and rust I have.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start another. What color you guys recommend for painting my calipers for my red coupe? Am leaning towards black...I also have the "Acura" brake caliper stencil set so black w/white logo?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I would go with black and have the decal LEGEND placed on the calipers. I will post picture of the way my caliper looks and tell me if you like it

·
Registered
70 Posts
anyone gonna post any pics? :)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start another. What color you guys recommend for painting my calipers for my red coupe? Am leaning towards black...I also have the "Acura" brake caliper stencil set so black w/white logo?
Red for sure

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
where did u get this acura vrake stencil?? this is what I want! did you make it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts