Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 6spd coupe for sale. Would anyone want to join me in this adventure, or point me in any directions? Price doesn't really matter and neither does the color. CONDITION matters the most. Can someone help me find a 6spd please?

· Registered
4,086 Posts
there is one that is mint in waukesha, WI !!!!! check the for sale section.!

go for it.

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Whoa! They want $17,995 for this "rare" 6 speed coupe. Well, you said any price. :D

1995 legend Coupe LS -49k miles

Extremely rare!!! 1995 Acura Legend LS Type II - 6 Speed Coupe!! Truly a must have for the Lengend enthusiast!! You will have to search very hard to find another Legend in this condition. The original MSRP for this vehicle in 1995 was over $43,000. This car has been pampered and always garaged. I purchase this vehicle in Jan 1998 from my local Acura dealer with 32,701 original miles and have put on less than 10,820 miles during the last 7 years. I have never driven this vehicle in the snow. The condition of this vehicle is excellent, as you can see in the attached pictures. If you are serious about purchasing this vehicle you may contact me via email at [email protected] or by calling me at (845) 758-5257. Serious inquiries only!!

· Registered
2,336 Posts
OhGeez said:
Whoa! They want $17,995 for this "rare" 6 speed coupe. Well, you said any price. :D

Extremely rare!!! 1995 Acura Legend LS Type II - 6 Speed Coupe!! Truly a must have for the Lengend enthusiast!! You will have to search very hard to find another Legend in this condition. The original MSRP for this vehicle in 1995 was over $43,000. This car has been pampered and always garaged. I purchase this vehicle in Jan 1998 from my local Acura dealer with 32,701 original miles and have put on less than 10,820 miles during the last 7 years. I have never driven this vehicle in the snow. The condition of this vehicle is excellent, as you can see in the attached pictures. If you are serious about purchasing this vehicle you may contact me via email at [email protected] or by calling me at (845) 758-5257. Serious inquiries only!!

This guy has been asking for HIGH prices for like, the past year and a half. I remember at one point he wanted $23k and it had 43k miles on her then. He'll eventually get down.....I hope. :(

2,762 Posts
OhGeez said:

He was trying to sell this car two years ago for $25k. I think it had the same miles on it then. I talked to him and lets say just say he is fairly opinionated and fairily proud of his car. (he was kind of a jerk :D)

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
ntujyug said:
$16K is rediculous. You can look around and buy 3 legends for that money.
My imported JDM Alpha Touring Coupe with less miles, will cost me less then 16 grand lmao

· Registered Abuser
551 Posts
dang that car is MINT! even still has original bronze on teh shift pattern. and only 49k!!!! cmon lets say you were selling that car, wouldnt you ask for a lot? top dollar for a top car. but yea 16k, a little more you could prob get a brand new IS-altezza

· Road Trip King
4,700 Posts
dHYUN said:
even still has original bronze on the shift pattern.
Can't gauge anything on that because mine's still shiny and it's the original (200k+). :D I've always wondered why so many are chipped up and flaking off?

And $18k is (IMO of course) excessive, especially when you remember that the MINTEST Legend ever (white 6-spd LS in Vegas / 6500 miles) sold for about $25k last year. Either way, I give the guy props for keeping the car in such great shape. Like it or not, he does have a rare product there -- because of what it is, and because of the condition.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
wow that is gorgeous...i would pay 15k for that easy. if i had the cash. Remember that is a type 2 6speed...MINT. You find a better one.

You could build one but it wont be the same.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
4cruizn said:
Can't gauge anything on that because mine's still shiny and it's the original (200k+). :D I've always wondered why so many are chipped up and flaking off?

And $18k is (IMO of course) excessive, especially when you remember that the MINTEST Legend ever (white 6-spd LS in Vegas / 6500 miles) sold for about $25k last year. Either way, I give the guy props for keeping the car in such great shape. Like it or not, he does have a rare product there -- because of what it is, and because of the condition.
That was a NEW Legend tho, it was never titled to anyone correct?

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
4cruizn said:

I didnt even know it was bronze, thats how bad my shifter is

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.