Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have pics of the indiglo gauges that procarparts.com sells or the mugen ones that sell on ebay? I wanna see how they look at nite and if it's worth buying and how difficult it was to install. Thank You.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sleeperlegend, but I wanted to see them installed in a Legend. Does anyone have pics?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool pics Legend101. How long did it take you to do the clear/red tailights and is it possible to do it to a sedan? If so would you be willing to take that task on doing that to a sedan? Let me know or drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well, I was gonna do the clears for the sedans last Christmas break, but my supplier backed out on me with some factory 4dr lamps. (didn't answer my emails). So I guess I'll have to wait until I find some time (prob spring break) and find a pair to do. I takes a whole week to do, not easy.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, let me know, i'll get you a pair to do the mods if it's ok, i'd like to have that look cause it looks real great. Let me know if your interested, and where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts