Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you have pictures of a White Legend Sedan.

I have a GS, and I'm trying to get ideas, some very nice ones out there :D

I really need an OEM Style Wing, makes a nice difference I noticed :)

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Here is my pearlwhite 94 LS with OEM wing

rear view

side view

front view

The wing does make a lot of difference, it makes the car look more agressive and sportier

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That wing looks sweet,

Do you think the one from WingsWest (OEM Style) Will look the same as the OEM?

What will be different?

That's from Wing's West, $250, then there's the cost of getting it painted the same color and mounted too... what's that.. like another $100?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mayb more like 150 to 200 I would think, 1hr to 1hr & a half for labor @ 60 to 70 ea. hour and than tha paint and prime finish. At least I would figured around that price. Hey WhiteLegend, how much did u get that bra for? I was thinking of getting one for the GS I'm buying or FutureX if u have bought one, how much was it? Thanks Latin..........

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
The Bra I got from what use to be www.carparts.com It's made by colgan, it was $40 back then when I bought it. I don't know how much it is now.
It fits perfectly

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't gotten a Car Bra, personally, I don't like them. I think the Legend looks more classy and powerful without it. Love the Legend's Front Grille. The only car I've liked with a Car Bra, was a 1987 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 w/Black Covers as well. Fit the car well.

As for the Legend...I do think Clear Bumpers/Corners are great thing to get, OEM wing styles are very nice, some nice 17Inch Rims would be cool too :)
Smoked tails look cool on dark colors, like Black.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks WhiteLegend! I know wot u mean FutureX, but I also hate seeing little chips from rocks hitting them in the freeway!. I was thinking of gettin a bra for my next GS or mayb I'll get the lip that goes on the hood. If I get the lip' I'll post some pics so u canc how it looks. Latin..........

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Hey LATIN, that's exactly why I got the bra, for the rock chips. When you say lip that goes on the hood, do you mean the Bugflector? I don't think they make these for the legend, and personally I don't think the legend would look right with it. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bra to protect the hood from getting hit with rocks that leave chips after so many hits. That's a shame if they don't make a bug reflector 4 Legends. I don't think it woud look that bad, but then again I haven't seen one with it. So it might look horrible. I would think a bug reflector would blocks some of the rocks that chip the paint of the hood. I wish there was a clear coat or some chemical that will make the rocks bounce off :( Latin.........

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
FutureX: If you've ever been on Michigan roads, you would understand why I use a bra. There's rocks flying around everywhere. I used to have a Maxima, and the rock paint chips almost covered the whole hood.

LATIN: There is a kind of clear bra, it's like a clear durable film that covers the front portion of your hood. I think LegendGS has it, not sure though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts