Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about moving into the 21st century with some video action in the Leg'. What screens are good to use and why? What are the best places to recess them in the cabin? How difficult is it to receive local tv stations? Thanks for the input. Holla!!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
to recieve local tv stations u will need a tv tuner. But IMo a tv tuner is useless unless you buy the sony antenna. All other antennas sux and are not worth buying. spend the extra money and get the sony one...

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think TV tuners are plain useless unless you planning on parking your car and sit there just to watch TV. Regular local channels on your home TV already suck dick w/o the big phat antennas on your roof until there was DSS. I had the pioneer tuner but I never even install it I ended up selling it. Until there's DSS for car I don't think I'll even bother with local channels in the car. The downside of having a TV/DVD in your car is that you're constantly spending money on new DVD cause you get so sick of watching the same ****s over and over again:D

·
Registered
193 Posts
actaully there is DSS for TV. Well, for R/V's and vans. You just have some big clunky box on your roof with a revolving satalite.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pYmpdaddi said:
I am thinking about moving into the 21st century with some video action in the Leg'. What screens are good to use and why? What are the best places to recess them in the cabin? How difficult is it to receive local tv stations? Thanks for the input. Holla!!!
Did you guys notice ANYTHING other than local stations in my question? There's a reason it is the LAST part of the question... "A little help!" :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts