Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have 17" Konig Tantrums on their Legend?

I have seen some before, but if you have some pics.. link 'em!

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Yeah, Mark Yuen has them on his 95 Red Coupe. Had them I should say. The majority of his pics are with them on.

There is also.. Legendary91 or something has pictures of his sedan posted in the Legend Gallery under the subjey "updated pictures of my Legend" or something like that. I can't quite remember.

G

·
0 Posts
Nice

there are pics of them in the legend temple.... I like them... They fiit the Coupe and the Sedan nice... I would get the 18's but eveybody has them.. I want to be different... Other than that I would get them.. Probably in chrome!:cool:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
NickD said:
Yeah, Mark Yuen has them on his 95 Red Coupe. Had them I should say. The majority of his pics are with them on.

There is also.. Legendary91 or something has pictures of his sedan posted in the Legend Gallery under the subjey "updated pictures of my Legend" or something like that. I can't quite remember.
i think almost everyone in the NY area had Mark's rims at some point. anywone know who has em now? :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
infinite said:
Didn't Banel have them on his black coupe? If so, go back to the old forums and look for one of his posts because he had a picture in his signature.
Those where kyoto's if my memory serves me correctly, I am sure they were giovanni's and not konig though

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mark doesnt have TANTRUMS!

Mark doesnt have Tantrums I think they are 5zigen fireballs or something like that. notice how they have 6 spokes

now here are some real tantrums

if anyone knows where I can find some rims like marks without going to japan email me. it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Re: Mark doesnt have TANTRUMS!

BradyM80 said:
Mark doesnt have Tantrums I think they are 5zigen fireballs or something like that. notice how they have 6 spokes

now here are some real tantrums

if anyone knows where I can find some rims like marks without going to japan email me. it would be greatly appreciated.
mark had many rims. i know for a fact he had tantrums cause i was gonna buy them off him too.
-j

·
Registered
282 Posts
mark's rims

what kind of rims were those 6 spoke ones you just posted up? it looks a little better than tantrums because the spokes are a little thicker....5zigen or somethin? are they cheapter or more expensive than tantrums? any help would be great. btw where is mark anyway he doesn't go on the forums anymore or somethin?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: mark's rims

rquest77 said:
what kind of rims were those 6 spoke ones you just posted up? it looks a little better than tantrums because the spokes are a little thicker....
I'm not sure but ar'nt those the Konig Rated R's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts