Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone remember Voltaire Cacal? Anyone know what happen to him and his ride? I remember he was good buddies with Jim. I was always meaning to ask him what "Pneumatic camber correction" was. And where he got his kit (Kaminari for lower price).

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I was... that was before I got my Legend in '99.... Jim moved to Australia... sold his Legend.... too bad.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
oh, ooops, you meant Voltair... yeah, I remember him also... Hey does anyone remember Alexi...? He always had some heplful advice....

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
95Legend6Spd said:
Hey does anyone remember Alexi...? He always had some heplful advice....
And some really stupid ideas. average velocity of air at sea level=300M/S, back pressure increases torgue, the famous gas gage disertation. His participation dropped off when he left daddies fold and went to Stanford.

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
I've been reading the Legend forums since back when it was on dwschwarz's (or something like that) server. I think that was in '97 when I first got my Legend.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Voltaire Cacal moved from Sanfransico to Texas the last I heard This was just before 2000. I almost had a chance to meet him when I met up with all the other original Sanfrancisco owners, but unfortunately, he couldn't get away from a business meeting :(

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Ah Dave, I remember those days... I couldn't get on Legend.org without someone being in a fight about density of this or velocity of that... ha!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahh yes, I remember old forums, all the post were actually productive questions, unlike now where every 16 on the block owns a G2 and seems to belive in C32A1 with V-TEC. I still remember 95Legend6spd, ChrisK, and DV8 to give me info on my car. Not to metion GaryDepriest, MarkYuen, Alexei, RobPia, and JimTrinh himself who are now no longer with us.

·
has left the building
7,205 Posts
I remember....

When I first encountered Alexei, I thought "This guy is either an engineer or a raving lunatic." Little did I know....:D :D

Any of the old heads here remember Ellen? Whatever happened to her, anyway?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Re: I remember....

stevieray said:
When I first encountered Alexei, I thought "This guy is either an engineer or a raving lunatic." Little did I know....:D :D

Any of the old heads here remember Ellen? Whatever happened to her, anyway?
She was a He, and goes by PSA now.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
....memories.... ....MEMORIES.... of the way we ... WERE....

...Watercolor MEMORIES..... I'll stop singing now...

·
Registered
4 Posts
As long as we're reminising, who remembers 'Wrench'. He was part of Schwartz'z old site and was an Acura mechanic that gave detailed and legit mechanical fixes.

As for me, I've been away for awhile but always checked the boards. Since I bought my motorcycle, I've been modding it so little time for my baby. I bought a motorcycle that has little aftermarket support just like the legend. Am I a glutton for punishment or what! Anybody remember me?

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
TurboIIRudeBoy said:
is robever cumming back i remember i met him at hin in san bernadino,right before he gottha job with mtv asia,when is he coming back?
Rob comes by every now and then. Occassionally, he comes back to the US too. Right now he has an IS300 for his visits back in the US, and a M5 for his Philipine cruising. :)

He mentioned something about rejoining the Legend owners' community, but no idea of when.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
LegendGS said:

Rob comes by every now and then. Occassionally, he comes back to the US too. Right now he has an IS300 for his visits back in the US, and a M5 for his Philipine cruising. :)

He mentioned something about rejoining the Legend owners' community, but no idea of when.
I spoke with Rob a few weeks back.
I've been looking for him on MTV Asia and the other Philippine channels, but haven't seen him yet. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.