Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many people here have a salt water fish/coral tank. Iv had mine for about 2 years now and still addicted as hell. **** prob spent as much money on it as my legend.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey =9 a buddy of mine who lives near us has a pretty dope 50 gallon and a couple 30 gallons with some nice looking fish. He's looking to get a 110 for his condo, I'm looking forward to helping him stock it. What kind of fish do you collect?

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
I keep mine at the local fish shop. Yeah, they take care of them for me and everything. I just go visit once in a while. Oddly enough, sometimes a fish will just vanish and then reappear a week later. Hmm...

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Nope, only freshwater. I feel stupid, but my sister has a 10 gallon tank with all the little filtering gadgets for a goldfish she won at her friends birthday party. The fish is about 5 years old.

·
Registered
686 Posts
hey thats not bad =) 5 years for a goldfish is pretty good. My sister won one at a carnival once...didn't survive the trip home. hehe...my dad and I used to breed discus though, those things are sensetive suckers. Had 3 150 gallon tanks and 3 breeding tanks full of fish. Now we have a garage full of empty tanks.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
LegendGS said:
I keep mine at the local fish shop. Yeah, they take care of them for me and everything. I just go visit once in a while. Oddly enough, sometimes a fish will just vanish and then reappear a week later. Hmm...
:giggle: :giggle:

man you are funny dude

that is a good one, lol

·
Registered
839 Posts
natelam said:
hey thats not bad =) 5 years for a goldfish is pretty good. My sister won one at a carnival once...didn't survive the trip home.
Haha... I can just imagine it your sister runs in the house to show your ma and she is like LOOK MA! and she holds it up and the lil victim is upside down! :giggle:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow this tread was from wayyy back. Since then I have sold the tank because it was too much of a hassle moving it to my new house. Might be getting a new one once I solve all the problems I'm going through right now. This has been a bad bad month.

·
Registered
453 Posts
My cuz has a 120 galllon with a leopard shark. It's bad ass cause it's an active top swimmer and looks just like the big boys. it eats everything except for a hermit crab that's been in there since day 1. We'll see how long this shark lasts. He's had quite a few fish die in that thing.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I used to have a 55 gal set up but took it down because I had salt everywhere esp. on my walls and cabinets. What kind of filtration are you using? About ten years ago the best thing was a wet dry filter which was new at the time but I don't know about now.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have a 150 gal tank we were spending way too much money on it so we sold the fish and now we have tropical fish... those salt water fish will empty your pockets fast! Its beautiful to watch though, I have another 55 gallon tank in my basement maybe oneday ill fill that one up with salt water fish... they are so much more colorful and fun to watch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.